Wednesday, July 7, 2010

One Flower Wednesday

It was a slow week at the store last week plus a nice weekend at the lake gave way to a large increase in my flower garden.
16 flowers bloomed in my garden. I am soooo happy.

As you can see I have started putting them together.
I also sat last night and cut out around 300 more petals.
This week I have a huge sale, 50% off almost everything, in the store so it's quite busy. I have a feeling my blooms will not be as plentiful.
Until next week all my gardening friends be happy.
Take Care,
Robyn

15 comments:

Sheila said...

Robyn, You have indeed been very busy with your flower garden and it is growing so beautifully .

Marion B. said...

Nice garden you have.

katrien said...

lovely !!!!!

GRANNY'S HOUSE said...

They are great and I love the color.

Greetings
Ines

Karen said...

Sixteen flowers! That may be a record! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Robyn...a-ma-zing how many flowers you have made and sewn together. AND cuttung so many petals in one night...your wrist must be sore.
Your flowers are geat and I like the light hexies in between

Narelle said...

16, oh my!
And in my favourite colour too ... they're beautiful.

Raewyn said...

These are beautiful, and it's so neat seeing them all come together - the lighter hexies really look great in there

Kate said...

Hi Robyn,thank you for visting me..16 flowers..Wow! well done..They all look lovely.Sounds as though you have been pretty busy.!

Anne-Mettes Oaser said...

Love those blue flowers. Look great.

Marcia said...

Wow! So many in one week! I'm lucky to get one done....

Sandra Henderson said...

Lovely flowers!!!!
Goodness, you've been busy! :)

merumo said...

Nice garden in blue! Cant wait to see more new ones...

Angelikas quilts and knits said...

Lovely blue flowers :-)

Micki said...

I love your petals. How beautiful! It will be a lovely quilt.
Micki