Monday, August 30, 2010

Holy Smokes

August is just about done & I've only posted once.
I have just been so very busy. Had a major clear-out sale in the store which brought in lots of new customers.
I finally got to take a one week holiday in the middle of August. Also took a long weekend to spend at Lake of The Woods (Kenora) with my Dad & Step-Mom. Had a FANTASTIC time with them.
I did manage to finish sewing together my flower quilt top so it's ready to be sandwiched & quilted.
I have started making flowers, smaller this time, for another quilt. I have also been working on BOM's as they have been released.
Now that September is just around the corner and camping season once again comes to an end I should find more time to keep this blog updated.
Take Care,
Robyn

1 comment:

Micki said...

I love the blues! It is just gorgeous!
Micki