I finished this table runner last weekend while up at the lake. I only had the binding to sew on and I find siting in the camper in the evening is a great time to get some hand sewing done.
This project was a sort of challenge to myself. At the time I only had about 30 bolts of fabric in my store. I was determined to make something using only fabric my available in my store. ( I have had to run to walmart in the past for tiny bits to finish things) Well I did it!!! All fabric, binding, thread etc. can be purchased in my store. I have since added another 32 bolts of fabric so my next challenge, whatever it is, should be slightly less daunting.