Friday, June 18, 2010

Christmas Challenges......new

It has been a busy week for me but I managed to complete a project for my Christmas challenges. This is my first attempt at completing any type of quilting in years, I've been working on tops but haven't got to the final assembly yet, and I’m just glad I finished it. Although with my machine having a hissy fit yesterday I very nearly didn’t.
I have made a tablemat/runner that will be a gift for someone special.

I also made this eyeglass case, well actually it started out from a pattern for a cell phone case but I measured wrong LOL. It does fit a pair of glasses quite nicely. It also has a loop where a carabineer can be attached.

Well that’s about all I’ve managed to complete this week so far. I just started another project for the Early Bird challenge, should have it done for next week.
Take Care,
Robyn

No comments: