Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday Ramblings

Well it's Tuesday and that means back to work. It also means I can share a picture of what I finished on the weekend.
This is a pic of the finished block:

and this is a close up of the hearts. I learned chain stitch over the weekend so I could give the hearts a bit of zip



It's also the last day of school for the boy, he's writing his last exam as we speak. The official end of school date is not until June 29th but once they are done exams they don't have to go back.....hhhmmm I wonder if it's the teachers don't want them back. Anyhow, fingers crossed he passes all his courses
I'm still trying to sort out for the sale I want to have but it's slow going. Better get my rear in gear if I plan to have it before I take holidays in 2 weeks.
Okay, off I go.....
Take Care,
Robyn

No comments: