Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Two Projects Done

I finished my Robin cross-stitch over the weekend as I had planned. I even remembered to bring it to work for pictures


It still needs to be framed but that will take me some time to find the perfect frame.
I also finished Block 1 of the Gifts of Grace series.


Instead of appliqueing the butterfly I did some satin stitch in yellow. I was given a jam jar of wee tiny pearls and used those for the flower centres. My french knots, well let's just say we don't see eye to eye, so I used black seed beads on the ends of the antennae. I also started block 2 of this series last night.
Can you tell it was a slow day at work yesterday....hehehe
Now I'm off to pick my supplies for the Christmas challenge. Sure is handy having a craft store, don't have to leave work to get my supplies
Have a lovely day.
Take Care,
Robyn


.

1 comment:

Cloth Doll Lover said...

Thanks for joining us Robyn, we are going to have so much fun making these Christmas items up.
hugs
Amanda